Occupational Spanish provides communication skills for employers and employees. Iowa Valley Continuing Education's Occupational Spanish on-line training is an economical way to learn key phrases needed to perform basic functions safely and efficiently in a variety of occupations. No previous Spanish knowledge is necessary. Online occupational Spanish is web-based Spanish language training that students can take any time or any place - no waiting for a start-up date or an instructor. The courses are efficient and effective, and taken at the student's convenience and pace.
• You will have 120 days to complete your course.
• At the time of your online enrollment and payment you will immediately have access to the course and your 120 days starts from date of enrollment and payment.
• Minimum Computer Requirements - Broadband/high-speed internet connection, Flash Player 8.0 or higher (recommend Flash Player 10.0 or higher), sound card with activated speakers/headphones, graphic card and monitor with minimum resolution of 800 x 600 (recommend 1024 x 768 and 16 million colors).
• Optional - an operational microphone is recommended to maximize learning utilizing the built in "record and playback" feature used throughout the program.
• No Prior Knowledge of Spanish is required!
• *Note: If you are able to view and interact with our DEMO, you should not experience requirement issues with the courses themselves.
The online courses cost $69, which covers the online course registration and certificate. Enrollment & purchase are done online. Click here for a list of online courses and more information.
For more information call Cheryl Little, Director of Health Education at 641-844-5623 or 1-800-284-4823.