Iowa Valley Continuing Education offers a variety of continuing education courses for health-related professions. Nurses, general and limited practice radiographers, medical office assistants, dietitians, dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants, respiratory therapists, nursing home administrators, department heads in long-term care, activity coordinators, and substance abuse counselors will all find opportunities for professional development throughout the year.
Ongoing Information Links
Current classes, seminars, ICN classes, workshops, CEU opportunities, and other health profession staff development opportunities are included in the EdVenture catalog, which is available online.
If you have additional questions related to any courses for these professions please call Cheryl Little, Iowa Valley Continuing Education Director, Health Education at 641-844-5623, or email Cheryl.Little@iavalley.edu.
Cheryl Little is a registered nurse with previous experience in occupational health, hospital/acute care, and long-term care. Cheryl is an active board member of the Iowa Association of Nursing Continuing Education.
- Child Abuse for Mandatory Reporters, 2015
- Child & Adult Abuse Mandatory Reporter Training - Home Study 2015
- Dental Radiographer Update 2015
- Dependent Adult Abuse for Mandatory Reporters, 2015
- Fighting to Identify and Support Drug Endangered Children, 4th Annual Dave Walker Memorial Conference, May 29, 2015
- Management of the Critically Ill Patient, Spring 2015