You’ve come to Marshalltown Community College to set your life on a path toward success.
We will help you take the next step in your personal and professional development. Part of that important personal development is building and honing your skills as a money manager.
Believe it or not, the wise financial decisions you make today will lead to a financially fit tomorrow. And GradReady can help.
What is GradReady you ask?
- It’s a website with cool videos, interactive resources, and helpful tools that will:
- Make keeping a budget easy (and save you time)
- Transform you into a master of credit and student loans
- Offer financial advice for today (rent, banking, weekend money)
- Keep you focused on tomorrow (the power of a great credit score, a car!, a mortgage!)
- Empower you with ways to save money, deny “easy” credit, and protect your future
- Develop your personalized college financing plan
- Fill you in on student loan repayment tips and help you manage loans after school
In other words, GradReady is your go-to personal finance buddy. Since you’re here, why not get started?!
Within just a few minutes on the site, you’ll be able to:
- Gauge your student loan and other debt and explore options to make it more manageable
- Take a quiz (studying not required) to measure your current money fluency
- Start building your budget
So dive in. No heavy lifting required.
Be ready for financial success with GradReady.