MCC Dining Service
Great Western Dining is MCC's on-campus food service provider. The cafe is located in the Student Union and is open Monday-Thursday, 7 - 8:30 am, 11 am - 1 pm and 5 - 6:30 pm. Friday - Sunday hours vary (see below). Credit and debit cards are accepted.
2013-2014 Dining Plans
1. 18-Meal Residential Plan ($1,144/semester): this plan allows residential students to eat all meals served per week in the cafeteria with unlimited servings during open hours of operation. Non-residential students can also purchase this plan.
2. 10-Meal Commuter Punch Card ($55 plus tax): this can be used by faculty, staff or commuters for any meal and offers a discounted price from the casual meal rate.
• All you care to eat!
• Meals are loaded to your student ID card
• Unused meals cannot be transferred to following weeks
• Can be charged to financial aid if available
Guest meal rates
Guest meals can be purchased directly at the cashier.
Breakfast - $4.50
Lunch - $6.00
Dinner - $ 7.00
Special Meals - $7.25
Please note the Dining Memberships listed above are subject to change. If you have any questions, please contact MCC Residence Life and Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|MONDAY - THURSDAY|
|Breakfast||7:00 AM - 8:00 AM|
|Continental Breakfast||8:00 AM - 8:30 AM|
|Lunch||11:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Dinner||5:00 PM - 6:30 PM|
|FRIDAY DINNER||5:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Brunch||11:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Dinner||5:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|SUNDAY DINNER||5:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
We also cater! Click here for our Catering Menu