- The Housing application for the 2014-2015 school year will open on March 3, 2014.
- The priority application date will be May 31, 2014.
- The last day you may cancel your application and receive your $100 Housing Pre-Payment is July 11, 2014.
Take some time to check out what MCC has to offer.
About Renewing your Housing Contract
If you currently live in residence, you will have the opportunity to renew your housing contract for the 2014-2015 Academic year in April, 2014. Information will be issued to all current residential students on the process should they want to remain in residence for the next academic year. Current residents who do not participate in the Housing Renewal Days will have to re-apply online with new residents.
Three Easy Steps to apply for housing
Step One: Apply for and be accepted for admission to Marshalltown Community College.
Step Two: Request your student ID and password: Angie.Redmond@iavalley.edu
Step Three: Once you have your student ID and password, click on “My Housing” and complete the Housing Application.
You will be notified via email if your housing application was unsuccessful. A $100 pre-payment is required.
*If you are applying from a location with limited internet connectivity, Residence Life and Housing will provide an alternative format of the Residential Housing Application by request. If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the online form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Differing Ability Housing Request
Do you have a physical disability or condition warranting special consideration in making your assignment? If YES, students requesting disability housing accommodations MUST register with Martha Schwandt in the Student Success Center before housing accommodations may be provided. You must submit or complete the following information:
- Complete a housing application and submit $100 prepayment as all students do
- Additionally, you will also need to complete any necessary paperwork and/or procedures that is requires of you to be registered. You can visit their website HERE.