COVID-19 News Releases
Informational news related to our college responses to the emerging COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak will be posted here. All updates will include a date, with newer information at the top of this page.
- IVCCD Board approves leave policy exception in response to COVID-19 (Mar. 19)
- IVCCD notice to high school students enrolled in college courses (Mar. 19)
- IVG Gunsmith Tech repair shop temporarily closed (Mar. 18)
- Iowa Valley announces COVID-19 related updates (Mar. 16)
- No ECC/MCC/Iowa Valley classes Monday & Tuesday (Mar. 13)
If you are interested, the Iowa Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control both are excellent resources available online.
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a virus (more specifically, a coronavirus) identified as the cause of an outbreak of respiratory illness first detected in Wuhan, China.
Other helpful links:
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Hardin County Public Health
- Marshall County Health Department
- Poweshiek County Department of Public Health
- Tama County Public Health & Home Care Department