Faculty and Staff
We want to create and foster a healthy learning environment for all students. Before coming to campus, please read and understand the following requirements and guidelines:
- In the classroom, faculty are expected to wear a mask and utilize a face shield or a plexiglass shield.
- Wear a face mask in common areas, including hallways, restrooms, the student union, bookstore, and dining areas. The face mask should cover both the nose and mouth at all times.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet while on campus whenever possible – Video conferencing is still the preferred method of conducting meetings.
- Regularly clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces with supplies from the cleaning caddy in each classroom.
- Stay home if you feel sick, including fever, cough, respiratory symptoms, or have been exposed to someone with a confirmed positive COVID-19 test, or you have been diagnosed with COVID-19. Contact your supervisor and Human Resources.