Students have the option of taking classes in-person, online, or a hybrid class format. Before coming to campus, please read and understand the following guidelines and requirements:
- Masks are highly recommended in indoor public spaces especially when social distancing is not possible. Some indoor events may require masks but these requirements will be communicated directly to attendees by event organizers.
- Vaccinations are encouraged for faculty, staff, and students.
- Individuals must be symptom-free to enter the building.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HEERF I – CARES ACT
HEERF II – CRSSA Act
HEERF III – ARP ACT
- ARP Act Reporting Statement, 12/31/21 – ECC
- ARP Act Reporting Statement, 12/31/21 – MCC
- ARP Act Reporting Statement, 3/31/22 – ECC
- ARP Act Reporting Statement, 3/31/22 – MCC