State, federal, and/or private grant funding plays an instrumental role in establishing and providing short- or long-term sustainability for many signature Iowa Valley Community College District (IVCCD) programs. A grant management process must effectively identify, assess, evaluate, and monitor pertinent grant funding mandates and regulations.
Federal Mandates and Regulations
Grant Management Resources
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Grant Guidance
- U.S. Department of Education Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) Guidance
- U.S. Department of Education Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) Financial & Post-Audit Operations Guidance
- U.S. Department of Education Uniform Administrative Requirements Guidance
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) Grant Guidance