Mission, Vision, Values & Strategic Agenda
At the Iowa Valley Community College District (IVCCD), we are committed to providing quality learning experiences, ensuring student success, and partnering to address diverse community needs in an inclusive and respectful environment.
We will serve our communities as an essential catalyst for educational and economic vitality.
- Educational excellence through learning prepares students for lifetime success.
- Leadership and communication through shared responsibility for accountability, transparency, and respect.
- Partnerships to support educational opportunities that strengthen our communities and foster economic development.
- Recognition of students, employees, and community members for contributions and outstanding achievements
aligning with our Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
- Growth and sustainability through planning, innovation, and optimizing resources.
- Continuous quality improvement in all we do.
- Diverse and inclusive culture ensures access, equity, dignity, and respect for all.