CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT PROGRAM (CEP)
CEP courses are located at the high school, and taught by qualified high school instructors (CEP adjuncts). Students receive both high school credit and college credit that is recorded on a permanent IVCCD transcript. The CEP Adjunct Handbook provides comprehensive information about the Concurrent Enrollment Program and the adjunct role.
High Schools Offering CEP
Click on a school name to view the list of CEP courses offered at each location:
- East Marshall
- Iowa Falls-Alden
- South Hardin
- South Tama
- West Marshall
WANT TO START A CEP COURSE AT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL?
Course opportunities require a minimum number of high school students enrolled and a qualified instructor to teach on location.
1) Contact the appropriate Dean’s Office to inquire about a potential course:
- Dr. Vincent Boyd, Dean of Academic Affairs for Marshalltown Community College: 1-641-844-5716
- Honoria Balogh, Dean of Academic Affairs for Ellsworth Community College: 1-641-648-8504
- MaryAnne Nickle, Dean of Iowa Valley Grinnell, 1-641-269-2202
2) Identify a CEP adjunct instructor.
3) CEP adjunct completes the CEP Adjunct Application Process and is hired to teach the course.
It is the policy of Iowa Valley Community College District to provide equal opportunities in its educational programs, activities, practices, and policies without discrimination on the basis of color, creed, gender identity, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.
Also, it is IVCCD’s policy to provide equal opportunities in its employment practices and policies for all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and veteran status.
Retaliation against ANY individual for reporting discrimination or assisting in providing information relevant to a report of discrimination is strictly prohibited by IVCCD and constitutes a violation of this policy.