IVCCD’s Institutional Research Office provides the District with information and data necessary to support sound decision-making. Objectives of the Institutional Researcher include the following:
- Collect, analyze and disseminate institutional data for decision-making.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators at the District level, with ability to drill down to program/course/service level.
- Oversee AQIP reporting and timelines.
Selected data and reports are available below; most reports are in PDF format and may require the use of Acrobat Reader.
Internal Reports & Projects
- IVCCD Fact Book – The Fact Book provides extensive information on enrollment trends, credit students, financial information, student outcomes, and demographic and economic trends.
- Enrollment Reports – These reports provide selected data about our credit students including gender, race/ethnicity, enrollment status, and more.
|Fall 2013||Fall 2014||Fall 2015||Fall 2016||Fall 2017|
|Spring 2014||Spring 2015||Spring 2016||Spring 2017||Spring 2018|
External Projects & Assessments
- Voluntary Framework of Accountability (VFA) – The VFA is the principle accountability framework for community colleges; it gauges student progress and outcomes including pre-collegiate preparation (such as developmental education and Adult Basic Education), academic progress and momentum points, completion and transfer measures, and workforce outcomes for career and technical education.
- Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE) – CCSSE provides information on student learning and engagement.
- National Community College Benchmark Project (NCCBP) – NCCBP was first administered nationwide during spring 2004.
State & National Reports
The Condition of Education – This National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) report provides nationwide data on participation, student effort and educational progress, and learner outcomes for primary, secondary and postsecondary education in the United States.
Digest of Education Statistics – This National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) report is a compilation of statistical information covering the broad field of American education from pre-kindergarten through graduate school.
Iowa College Student Aid Commission (ICSAC) – ICSAC reports on ethnic diversity, migration patterns of first-time students, work-study programs, and student loan debt.
Iowa Department of Education Community College Reports – Fall credit, tuition and fees, certified budget, and condition of Iowa community colleges reports are available online.
For more information contact Dr. Lisa Breja, IVCCD Institutional Researcher.